Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why social media is so connecting & email a thing of the past...

Do you want to belong to 'your' community?  To matter?  Speak authentically?  

Take the leap and jump into social media wholeheartedly - it is liberating!   I will show you here how in upcoming posts.  

The future is already here.  Join the countdown your email becoming obsolete!  

Does that sound scary?  Well let me prove it.  How many email do you receive and how many do you even open?  I only open 50% of what I receive.  Why because I want to spend my time on what I love, feel passionate about and with like-minded people.  That my friends is the way of the future.

Sources say, "Global revenue from social media -- composed of advertising, games and subscription revenue -- will reach $29 billion by 2015 up from $7 billion in 2010."  

Check out this video and hear what college kids in the Class of 2015 will be doing and we are sure to follow...   




No comments:

Post a Comment